Trusted Contributor

Can you tell me if the scent is strong ?  Will I smell like a bakery ?

Contributor

I have the cinnamon buns shower gel in my shower right now, it is a light scent, to me it smells more like vanilla icing with a slight touch of cinnamon.  I really like it, and the scent doesn't stay with you, it just smells good while you are in the shower, and your skin will feel very moisturized. Hope this help you.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal (Love your nickname!)

If you get the showel gel, no, you will not smell like a bakery. The scent "goes down the drain" but is great to smell while you are in the shower. If you get the set that includes the lotion, then yes, I guess you would smell like cinnamon buns. I have not received this yet, so I cannot comment on how close to the scent of the lotion is to actual cinnamon buns. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@CoastalGal (Love your nickname!)

If you get the showel gel, no, you will not smell like a bakery. The scent "goes down the drain" but is great to smell while you are in the shower. If you get the set that includes the lotion, then yes, I guess you would smell like cinnamon buns. I have not received this yet, so I cannot comment on how close to the scent of the lotion is to actual cinnamon buns. 

I know some their lotions  tend to not have a strong scent~but some do linger

Trusted Contributor

Ordered it yesterday ~ I think it will be a good winter scent ~ plus was thinking i could ay mix it with the Vanilla if its too sweet 

Respected Contributor

I just received the new Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Body Lotion and I love it. Very light.

Lovely!

Honored Contributor

Shame that Phil still uses so many chemicals and artificial dyes in their products, the pretty colors are eye pleasing but not good for us. I stopped buying their shower gels and lotions a few years ago. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee I received mine today. I also love it! Not too strong scented but strong enough that it smells so good! 

Trusted Contributor

I  used it last night ~ the lotion is a stronger cinnamon scent which i like ~ I was worreid it was going to be too sweet smelling ~ 

Esteemed Contributor

It smells nothing like when Christina brought it.  It used to fill the bathroom, not just a faint scent.  Btw, you do not smell like a bakery.  It disappears when you rinse off.