Trusted Contributor

Christina will be calling in during the 2-4pm show on July 6. On the home page there is a philosophy promo for the month long free shipping that directs you to show times. That is where the note about Christina is listed.

Honored Contributor

I remember her well.  That was the beginning of selling Philosophy on the Q.  I bought so many items then !  Now and for awhile I hardly buy anything, not because I don't like the product but I don't need it.  Her appearances seem so long ago.

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I LOVED watching Christina Carlino present her products.  She drew me to the brand.  I will be watching the show or recording it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I heard on the news Coty will be getting rid of many of the companies they bought out.

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ watching Christina.  She was a good skin care teacher, much like Chaz Dean is with hair care.  She is the reason I started using Philosophy.  She always gave the technical details (vs. fluffy, full of silly non-descript adjectives) to describe how the product ingredients help our skin.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love Christina and missed her when she left.   Will be watching and dvr it.  I hope she will come to the Q in person one day soon.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know which show Christina will call in on, or did I already miss it?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I will be watching!

I liked Cristina so much!  She gave such helpful tips.  She was wonderful.  And her fragrances were THE BEST!   I would watch every time she was on.  She was lovely and I feel strongly that she was very honest.

Coty has really ruined most of Philosophy for me!   

This is where I go on my shpiel---

1.  The Bubbly shower gel I bought in quantities cannot be found:  Why, oh why??    I think they still have it, maybe, in the overly-priced set of 3 in a box with Melon Dacquiri and Senorita Margarita (both good ones).

2)  What happened to the original scents that induced many people to ask what it was I was wearing.  The Pure Grace was beautiful, also.   Something is missing here!  a. Cristina  b. Pheromones. 

3)  Cristina's makeup tips were great.  I still use the serum.  She had some great products.  Save Me was fabulous.  

4)  I am  sure she started another company.  She is a true visionary. How I wish she would take over the line again.   

Our true nationality is mankind.   H.G. Wells

Honored Contributor

Does everyone know about her website, archetypes DOT com, where she was offering a number of fragrances to match with your archetype?

There's a fun quiz to help you decide.  It gives your top three results.

I wonder why they aren't offering the perfume any longer.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.