Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how can anyone choose a scent, just by listening to those silly descriptions of life situations or images or whatever you call those stories they  they have given for years and years.......lol

I've been listening to it for yrs and yrs (since day 1) and today it dawned on me ,"how silly is that retorik"....lol

It would be better if they told the ingredients,like what flowers or berries are used in it..................

Respected Contributor

Re: Choosing a scent...........

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I wonder how can anyone choose a scent, just by listening to those silly descriptions of life situations or images or whatever you call those stories they  they have given for years and years.......lol

I've been listening to it for yrs and yrs (since day 1) and today it dawned on me ,"how silly is that retorik"....lol

It would be better if they told the ingredients,like what flowers or berries are used in it..................

TOTALLY agree!! I too have listened for years and thought the same. An image the scent (truly) evokes can help, but after telling us the actual notes, or explaining the scent in some way. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@amyb 

OMG.....Thank you!   Smiley Happy

I was so sure the bullies would jump on me instantly.

Contributor

I agree with you and I think the hosts & vendor heard you, too. I've heard more detailed descriptions of scents with this TSV than ever before. Bergamot in Amazing Grace, neroli & lily of the valley in Living Grace, etc. Much more helpful than the pretty words.