Respected Contributor

Change in Philosophy Selection?

[ Edited ]

I haven't purchased Philosophy products for a while and wanted to replenish Apricots & Cream shower gel and Lemon Custard body lotion in super sizes. It appeared to me that they could only be found in sets, and I don't want a set of anything at this time. Apricots & Cream in 32 oz. came with a small size shower gel. The small size doesn't have a pump and is a mess to refill the larger bottle. Lemon Custard lotion came with the shower gel and the scrub. I don't want a scrub, and I don't want the spritz fragrance set option either. I checked Ulta, Kohl's, WalMart, Nordstom Rack, the Philosophy site, etc. Is there a change in the Philosophy selection of products, or are they waiting to restock?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Change in Philosophy Selection?

@Desert Lily wrote:

I haven't purchased Philosophy products for a while and wanted to replenish Apricots & Cream shower gel and Lemon Custard body lotion in super sizes. It appeared to me that they could only be found in sets, and I don't want a set of anything at this time. Apricots & Cream in 32 oz. came with a small size shower gel. The small size doesn't have a pump and is a mess to refill the larger bottle. Lemon Custard lotion came with the shower gel and the scrub. I don't want a scrub, and I don't want the spritz fragrance set option either. I checked Ulta, Kohl's, WalMart, Nordstom Rack, the Philosophy site, etc. Is there a change in the Philosophy selection of products, or are they waiting to restock?

i use a funnel to refill smaller bottles.....works every time!

Respected Contributor

Re: Change in Philosophy Selection?

I guess I'm wondering whether the Philosophy gel and lotion lines are being limited and mostly sold only in sets, as they seemed to be when I searched. I'm not looking to buy a super size along with a small size that needs something else to pour it or to buy different products in a set that I don't want in order to get the ones I do want. I was hoping to find the 2 or 3 products that I've used most often and replenish them, but they weren't available. I'm hoping that eventually some previous Philosophy products will be restocked.