Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if qvc offers a super size cabana girl in the summertime? Thanks
Super Contributor

Re: Cabana girl

[ Edited ]

@keycat wrote:
Does anyone know if qvc offers a super size cabana girl in the summertime? Thanks

Hello keycat,

Yes, QVC sold the 32oz Cabana Girl in the summer of 2014 and 2015.  I got one each summer - the item number was #A255442.  In 2014, QVC also sold a 32oz duo with Cabana Girl and Beach Party (pineapple coconut).

I would suspect they will offer Cabana Girl again this summer ....  It is included in the 3rd shipment of the 4pc Philosophy Seasonal shower gel set.  I am on this AD so will look forward to getting it along with all the other scents I like!

Occasional Contributor
Thanks cal-gal!
Honored Contributor

@keycat...Cabana Girl looks like fun. Can you please describe the scent? I might have to try it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@keycat...Cabana Girl looks like fun. Can you please describe the scent? I might have to try it.

Cabana Girl is the Guava Coconut scent. To my nose, it's definitely more of a guava/fresh fruit smell. The coconut note, while there, is not as strong as it usually is in summer scents. To me, it doesn't have that cloying, "sticky" tropical fruit scent that so many other products have, including philosophy (I'm looking at you, Paradise Girl). I happen to love it, and have it in my shower right now. I hope my description helped!
Honored Contributor

@mrsivan2004...thanks so much for the details! I love the scent of Guava So I may have to give this a try.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.