Trusted Contributor

CIJ Supersize shower gel set

Single ship or AD, $99.00 and free shipping A 557572 and A 514044. CIJ return policy applies. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ Supersize shower gel set

I saw this but prefer the smaller sizes for gifts, thinking of waiting!

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thanks for the heads up. I always appreciate your posts. Was really hoping they would bring back Eggnog!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

@kathie66 Me too! I am missing and have been begging them to bring back Old Fashioned EggNog and Hot Buttered Rum for the holidays. I keep hoping! Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers I am positive that philosophy will have at least one set of holiday themed shower gels in the 6 ounce size. And they always have sets of the 16 ounce bottles in holiday sets. I would not be surprised if they have something available for Christmas in July. But I think we can count on a set of smaller sizes as we get in to the October/November holiday shows. If I see any info about these I will post here. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@kathie66 Me too! I am missing and have been begging them to bring back Old Fashioned EggNog and Hot Buttered Rum for the holidays. I keep hoping! Heart

@FlyersGirl ,

I still have the Hot Buttered Rum, and it is wonderful.  I miss Eggnog too. I don't understand why Philosophy doesn't offer these. They would surely sell. Candy Corn is another one. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne  I have been asking for the return of Candy Corn, Caramel Candy Corn, Caramel Apple and Harvest Spice for fall. Maybe someday we will get what we wish for. 

I also have one bottle of Hot Buttered Rum left and I think I have a bottle of the Butter Rum Cake in my stash. ❤

Honored Contributor

I purchased a philosphy set where there was one large and one small bottle last Christmas.  I gave the small one away and kept the larger 32 oz. for myself. 

I started using it sometime over the winter and I still have a bit left in the bottle.  I only use it as shower gel and use different shampoo.  I can't imagine using that much shower gel!

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 I agree that this offer is a lot! I guess if you were buying as gifts, it really is a great deal. They charge $20 for a 16 ounce bottle, and this is $16.50 per 32 ounce bottle. 

I typically do buy sets like this for holiday gifts for friends and family members, but this grouping is not what I would want to give for holiday. I will wait until they offer a set with more "winter themed" selections.