Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love the shower gels, this is the first time I have ever experienced a broken pump, I have 3 gels in the shower right now. After the 2nd use of my new - 32 oz beach party the pump cracked in my hand Smiley Sad 

What do I do now?

thank you all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Use up one of the others first, then use that pump for the broken pump.

Super Contributor

I think if you call Philosophy the will send you a replacement pump for free.  

Another idea is to transfer some of the body wash to a smaller squeeze type container.

good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I keep some around from exhausted bottles, just in case.

I would bet that QVC/Phil would send you a new one if you asked.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

You can also try purchasing a replacement pump at Ulta or another beauty supply store.

Although if the pump cracked in your hand, it sounds as if it was defective to begin with.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @I am still oxox I am so sorry your pump is broken. We do not have any in stock at the moment, however I have placed a free of charge Waitlist order and as soon as we receive stock it will be shipped to you.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC

thanks much 

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @I am still oxox I am so sorry your pump is broken. We do not have any in stock at the moment, however I have placed a free of charge Waitlist order and as soon as we receive stock it will be shipped to you.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have bottles from WEN, Philosophy, and more. When I get a new bottle of a scent I've already got, I use the old pump on the new bottle and store the new pump in a drawer. That way I can pull nearly any pump out of the drawer to replace a broken one. I've also purchased a few spare pumps, just in case I do run out.

You can get 32-oz pumps from Sally Beauty Supply, Ulta, and Philosophy's website. When somone has a sale, I throw a pump in my cart along with whatever else I'm getting and put it in my stash drawer.

Trusted Contributor

Go to Walmart, Target, or a dollar store and buy a soap dispenser.  The bottle will be smaller, but it will work. If you don't have the cap that came with the bottle still, put a double thickness of plastic wrap over the big bottle, then secure with a rubber band.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now

Why would I want to do that OVC will replace the pump 

@Lila4Now wrote:

Go to Walmart, Target, or a dollar store and buy a soap dispenser.  The bottle will be smaller, but it will work. If you don't have the cap that came with the bottle still, put a double thickness of plastic wrap over the big bottle, then secure with a rubber band.