Honored Contributor

Bring More Unusual Body Wash Scents.........

to QVC.  Women like change and variety when it comes to body washes and lotions and not necessarily the same old thing.  It would be nice if you offered different scents in the body washes and lotions, when possible.  I like to have a wonderful scented experience when I shower.   Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Bring More Unusual Body Wash Scents.........

Philosophy offers scents for every season.  I love many of them.

Honored Contributor

They don't seem to offer the variety of scents that they did years ago.  I still have "Candy Corn"  which I use in the Fall season.  I would love  the Vanilla Fig in a 16 oz. size; same for the orange/chocolate or whatever that scent is called.  I'm not a big fan of sizes more than 16 oz. since I rotate among so many scents it takes me forever to finish a 16 oz. bottle.    How about more sets of 3 in the 16 oz. sizes? 

Honored Contributor

I really love the Basil Cucumber. It’s coming in supersize in 2018, according to Heidi Guest!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

to QVC.  Women like change and variety when it comes to body washes and lotions and not necessarily the same old thing.  It would be nice if you offered different scents in the body washes and lotions, when possible.  I like to have a wonderful scented experience when I shower.   Cat Wink

I agree.  Years ago they had many Christmas/winter shower gel scents.  I still have some  unopened Egg Nog and Cinnamon Buns.  I also have enjoyed some fall scents like Candy Corn and Harvest Spice.  Wish they would bring out a variety like they did years ago.   Also, I prefer the 16 oz. sizes (or smaller) as the huge bottles are hard to store and I don't like that much of one particular scent--especially if it wasn't a favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I agree.  Years ago they had many Christmas/winter shower gel scents.  I still have some  unopened Egg Nog and Cinnamon Buns.  I also have enjoyed some fall scents like Candy Corn and Harvest Spice.  Wish they would bring out a variety like they did years ago.   Also, I prefer the 16 oz. sizes (or smaller) as the huge bottles are hard to store and I don't like that much of one particular scent--especially if it wasn't a favorite.

@Daysdee...ah, you mention some oldies but goodies! Egg Nog was the BEST, and I ❤️ Harvest Spice, too! I still use Cinnamon Buns and never get tired of it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

They don't seem to offer the variety of scents that they did years ago.  I still have "Candy Corn"  which I use in the Fall season.  I would love  the Vanilla Fig in a 16 oz. size; same for the orange/chocolate or whatever that scent is called.  I'm not a big fan of sizes more than 16 oz. since I rotate among so many scents it takes me forever to finish a 16 oz. bottle.    How about more sets of 3 in the 16 oz. sizes? 

I so agree with you. I also like to rotate my shower gels and anything larger than 16 oz. is just too much. I also would love to see the 16 oz. size come with a pump. I hope Philosophy can get back to offering the seasonal fun scents, they would get more of my $$ if they did. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Shop from the Philosophy website, rather than here, for a lot more scents. 

I don't use it any more, but they used to have free S&H with a $50 order and oftentimes free S&H specials, no minimum.  And good sales and offers, etc when you get on the mailing list for the site.  And free samples with orders too, unlike here.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,   I actually bought several Christmas gifts last week from their website and, yes, they do give you nice samples and free shpg. over $50.  I would not give a jumbo body wash for a gift.  I prefer a set of something or a smaller size body wash.  Snow Angel smells very pretty.  I bought that in the ornament.  The ornaments are very nice for adding to a gift. However,  I may give the lady that cleans our building an ornament.  

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Daysdee

I so agree and really miss all the fun seasonal foodie scents they used to have.  Other favorties of mine besides those you mentioned were the Hot Buttered Rum and Pumpkin Spice.  The new ones may be nice but I'll never be trying them.  With names like Snow Angel, Shimmering Snowlace, Snowman, Dance of the Dewdrop Fairy, Holiday Pajamas  they don't temp me at all.  So disappinted in Philosophy shower gels these days.