Honored Contributor

Bring Back THE GREAT MYSTERY

Just do it Philosophy! One of your biggest sellers in Philosophy's history and we can't get it. LISTEN to us and bring it back. Thank you.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Re: Bring Back THE GREAT MYSTERY

I'm not familiar - what is this?  A scent?  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

It was renamed and is now called the Purity Mask.

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

It was renamed and is now called the Purity Mask.

@aggravated...I have to disagree.  I do use the Purity mask every other day and it doesn't feel the same as the Great Mystery.  Although I do like the Purity mask, I don't feel like I get the same DEEP clean that the Great Mystery gave me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

The great myster is available on the philosophy website. It's in the outlet section.

Honored Contributor

@Mbrambi wrote:

The great myster is available on the philosophy website. It's in the outlet section.

@Mbrambi...I don't see it on the Outlet site. When was the last time you looked?