Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl Never mind! It works now. I guess it didn’t go into effect for me until midnight (6pm local time). I orderd 2 Basil Cucumber Cooler Shower gels! $9.95 shipping to HI, but it’s still cheaper than QVC shipping to HI.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife great to see thar you took advantage of the sale!

I went a little crazy with my order. But I wll be stocked up for awhile. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@SurferWife 

check your emails. phil.com bogo sale is on now. i just ordered a bunch of shower gels. Woman Very Happy

@FlyersGirl 

Thank you for the heads up about the sale.  I would like to try some new scents -  would you share which scents you bought?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Basil Cucumber Cooler

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo I ordered 2 of each of these:   apricots and cream, basil cucumber, warm cashmere,orange cocoa, cabana girl, and lemon custard. great deal since shipping is free over $50, and in comparison, this is 32 ounces of each of these scents for $18 vs. $28. I have tried and like all of these. also love seniorita margarita,apple cider, cin buns, and others on their website, but i didn't buy today as I already have a large stash.

Honored Contributor

Cabana Girl is up there with Basil Cucumber Melon! I need to get through my Fall/ Winter gels first (Cinnamon Bins & Peppermint Stick), before opening another one.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@itsmetoo I ordered 2 of each of these:   apricots and cream, basil cucumber, warm cashmere,orange cocoa, cabana girl, and lemon custard. great deal since shipping is free over $50, and in comparison, this is 32 ounces of each of these scents for $18 vs. $28. I have tried and like all of these. also love seniorita margarita,apple cider, cin buns, and others on their website, but i didn't buy today as I already have a large stash.

@FlyersGirlThanks!  Of those I've tried apricots and cream and lemon custard.  Also senorita margarita, apple cider and cinnamon buns. I'm always looking to try a new scent so I appreciate your recommendations. I love lemon custard and also have a lemon coconut that is really good .  I'm wanting to try basil cucumber because of all the rave reviews.  I have a citron and sage which is also very nice.  I too have a large stash and am trying to be strong.  I probably have enough to last my lifetime!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Cabana Girl is up there with Basil Cucumber Melon! I need to get through my Fall/ Winter gels first (Cinnamon Bins & Peppermint Stick), before opening another one.

@SurferWife 

I haven't tried either of these scents yet but do have and love Orange Pineapple Smoothie.  I have Gingerbread Man, Citron Sage, Crispy Marshmellow Bars and Hot Buttered Rum open in my shower now and need to finish them up too before opening anything else.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Basil Cucumber Cooler

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

Basil Cucumber is up!    A296670

https://www.qvc.com/philosophy-super-size-32-oz-summer-favorites-shower-gel.product.A296670.html?pro...

Not their best price, though.

I'm holding out for a $40. duo, hopefully in a TSV later this summer.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge I bought 2 16 oz. directly from Philosophy during their BOGO.  It was less expensive than buying the 32 oz. one from QVC because of the shipping.  According to Philosophy there is supposed to be an April special on the Basil Cucumber Cooler, maybe a Big Deal (not sure, but the word BIG was mentioned).  Hold out strong!  I'm hoping for free shipping.  Philosophy is generous with their free shipping events, so hopefully they won't dissapoint next month!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   Please keep us posted on whatever the "BIG" deal is of the basil cucumber.  I'll wait to see before trying the 32oz of the shower gel here. 

Thank you again!