Honored Contributor

Thanks so much @FlyersGirl! I just added one to my cart waiting for tomorrow’s sale!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

Who puts this out?  Sounds so refreshing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

Re: Basil Cucumber Cooler

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

was just checking my auto delivery of the 32 ounce summer scents to see if any new scents were added. (i order the scents that are not available on the phil.com website, like beach party and cabana girl). Anyway, I saw that they added Basil Cucumber Cooler and Iced Mint Lemonade to the options that are available now. So if you cannot wait for a phil.com BOGO sale or for whatever will be available here in April, the 32 ounce for $28.00 plus $3.50 shipping is availble now. 

edited to add - a296670 or a300822

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much, @FlyersGirl 

I hope this means that the duo is not far behind.

(I do see they are offering $3 off on a second, etc. purchase.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks @FlyersGirl!  The bummer is, the shipping to HI is $13.47.  I think I'll wait until April to hold out for free shipping.  $43.34 for one 32 oz. bottle isn't a bargain.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   I've been very intrigued with this fragrance each time it is presented.  Can you describe the scent for me?  Maybe associate it with another food or tangible item it may smell like?  The adjectives 'earthy' and 'spa like' have been used with regard to this fragrance.   I've heard so many positive comments about this one and if something "big" may be upcoming, I'd like to try.  Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Basil Cucumber Cooler

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@SurferWife   I've been very intrigued with this fragrance each time it is presented.  Can you describe the scent for me?  Maybe associate it with another food or tangible item it may smell like?  The adjectives 'earthy' and 'spa like' have been used with regard to this fragrance.   I've heard so many positive comments about this one and if something "big" may be upcoming, I'd like to try.  Thank you in advance.

Hi @fitfuninformed the fragrance is very refreshing, like drinking cucumber water with a fresh sprig of basil. I’m not very technical when describing fragrance, so I hope this helps, at least a little. I absolutely love it & so does my husband.

Trusted Contributor

thankyou @SurferWife, that sounds right up my alley.  I'm hoping to get it at a great value here soon.  I hope I understood correctly that the hint of 'something big soon' meant here on QVC in either a TSV or supersize configuration.  

Thank you once again. 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife 

check your emails. phil.com bogo sale is on now. i just ordered a bunch of shower gels. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl Hmmm...I just looked at the website & don’t see any reference to a bogo event. Maybe it’s only for select customers.