Honored Contributor

Any idea when we may see it’s annual debut? My husband recently “discovered” my open bottle in the shower and it is disappearing at lightening speed. I need the 32-oz. duo quickly!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

You could go on Facebook and ask Heidi guest ~ she always answers 

Esteemed Contributor

Eat your heart out (is that what has happened to the notifications?) - I have a bottle and a half of the 32 oz 3/1 and a big tub of body souffle.

It is good, isn't it?

❤️❤️❤️

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal I'm not on FB.  This is the only social networking site on which I participate.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CoastalGal I'm not on FB.  This is the only social networking site on which I participate.

Smart woman !  I will send a message to Heidi~ and see what she says 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal I should have said “no longer” on FB. I was on it for years, but both my husband & me finally said “enough!” & had our accounts deleted.

Trusted Contributor

Ask and you shall receive!

Heidi's answer :

You’ll see it in April in a BIG way. Stay tuned. I’ll begin hinting here the week leading up to Easter Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal SISTER!! You are my new bestie! Thanks so much for checking for me. What timing! My husband literally asked me today when I could buy more.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@CoastalGal SISTER!! You are my new bestie! Thanks so much for checking for me. What timing! My husband literally asked me today when I could buy more.

@SurferWife   My pleasure ~ Heidi is so great about messages and answering ~ so any Philosphy questions you have just send them to me ~ I just got back into Philosphy ~ I would purchase here and there ~ but I just love there scents ~ and I love how the bottles look ~ It seems a crime to store them in a linen closet or drawer ~ so I have my   a little spot on my sink counter where I have some out ~  ( I also like some of the skin care ~ but that stays in the drawers )

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife 

Philosophy will have sales starting tomorrow to celebrate their birthday. Maybe they will have a shower gel BOGO? They have done this before. The Basil Cucumber 16 ounce on their website