Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for the kind words.   Worse things could happen so I had a good laugh.

Thank you

Bookbabe

Esteemed Contributor

Don't be embarrassed - we all have those "duh" moments! I followed the comments and it made me smile. A couple of months ago I was showering and thinking about something - grabbed the conditioner instead of the shampoo and couldn't figure out what was wrong at first....and then it dawned me! I'm sure your skin is as soft as my hair was!!

Honored Contributor

@Bookbabe

Shawn was selling this set of lotions last week, and she also thought they were 3 in 1's. Heidi had to tell her they were the lotions. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Bookbabe

No worries, I have done the same thing! And also made the same mistake with shampoo/conditioner. Now I write what they are with sharpies in big letters, my reading glasses are not in the shower!

Would be nice if the words were bigger or a different ring of color was around each product. I think many people make the mistake, maybe Philosophy could think about making a small packaging change to help with this? Happy belated Birthday to you Bookbabe!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Highlighted
New Contributor

If anything there are so many suds I have to keep running the water in the shower to ceaLear them. Maybe a bad bottle.im sure they’ll replace. It’s really nice gel, body cream and spritzer too.

New Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

I just received A311112 the three 32oz shower gels.  I have had these fragrances before for years so I know what they should smell like.   There is something wrong with Lemon Custard it does not suds up at all.  I have tried it now for 2 days and it is not suddings         at all.   Since today is Sunday I will wait until tomorrow to call Customer Service.  

Anyone else having a problem with shower get.? 

If anything there are so many suds I have to keep running the water in the shower to ceaLear them. Maybe a bad bottle.im sure they’ll replace. It’s really nice gel, body cream and spritzer too.