Trusted Contributor

Re: Back from the Vault Duo - 11/15/22

@kathie66 You are welcome! I still cannot believe that this set is now $34! Enjoy all of your purchases! ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Here I sit at 2:29 a.m., and is showing up in Order Status now, it must have another bug in their system!

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you! I followed your example and contacted QVC for a price adjustment on the duo I bought earlier. Great customer service adjusting the price since it's over couple weeks ago when I purchased it. Smiley Happy 

Egg Nog has been my surprise hit for fun shower gels this season!! I loved it when it was available years ago and pounced on it when it first arrived as a single. Then bought a duo...now with the great price drop, I bought another duo since it's a back from the vault with no guarantee of returning next year. It's received glowing reviews so I would hope it comes back, but ya never know. The scent just makes me smile, it's so authentic creamy goodness with dash of spice. 

Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy I agree and did the same! I bought one of the singles when it came back , loved it, and ordered another single. I had a $10 QVC credit so the cost of the second single wasn't so bad. When the duo came out, I ordered a set immediately. Then with the price drop, I got the adjustment and then ordered another set. 😁  Eggnog is one of my absolute favorites and this smells exactly like it did when it was first introduced. I was also concerned that we won't see it again so I am happy to have plenty of extras on hand. ❤

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl ,

Thank you so much. I called, and got a price adjustment! Have you tried the Caramel Apple or Hot Cocoa? I love the Egg Nog, and have 4 bottles now. I would like the other two, but the reviews are mixed on those. I had those in them in the past, and liked them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne I opened the bottle of Caramel Apple that I ordered when they were selling these as singles and I think it smells just like the original Caramel Apple shower gel that philosophy has sold in the past. I didn't "love" it as much as the Egg Nog, so I did not order the duo in Caramel Apple. I did order one bottle of the Hot Cocoa and have not opened that one yet. I also saw the reviews and it didn't seem that that one was that great. Can't decide if I will keep or return that one. I may just keep it and use it for hand wash. 

So glad you got your price adjustment! Heart