Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

There will be a philosophy fragrance TSV in early November and Baby Grace will be an option. Confirmed via Heidi and Mari Lynn live chat today. 

@FlyersGirl , this is exciting news for me. I have always liked Baby Grace. The lotion has not been offered for a long time, so I hope the TSV will include this. 

Do you know if the September TSV will be skin care? 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

There will be a philosophy fragrance TSV in early November and Baby Grace will be an option. Confirmed via Heidi and Mari Lynn live chat today. 

@FlyersGirl , this is exciting news for me. I have always liked Baby Grace. The lotion has not been offered for a long time, so I hope the TSV will include this. 

@Tissyanne Hi and sorry, as I just saw your question! I don't know about September, but I think that the past 2 years the September TSV has been the set of 2 32 oz Purity? I ordered it last year when it came with a bonus shower gel 16 oz but cancelled the auto delivery as I have more than enough in my stash. 

Heidi is hosting a live QVC chat tomorrow and if I am home and can join it I will ask. 😁

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Tissyanne Hi and sorry, as I just saw your question! I don't know about September, but I think that the past 2 years the September TSV has been the set of 2 32 oz Purity? I ordered it last year when it came with a bonus shower gel 16 oz but cancelled the auto delivery as I have more than enough in my stash. 

Heidi is hosting a live QVC chat tomorrow and if I am home and can join it I will ask. 😁

@FlyersGirl , Hello. I was able to watch part of the chat last week,  and they were encouraging everyone to buy the Purity mega. I never get to watch it live, so can't ask questions.  Mari Lyn has been saying that September will be a BIG month for Philosophy.  She said on Facebook that new cloud cream is coming . 

I hope the TSV is not Purity. I don't need any. I hope your week is a good one. Smiley Happy

Contributor
Be Somebody was my all time favorite, I was excited when they re-released it as “Field of Flowers Lotus” but I bought one lotion and it was discontinued too…I have about 1/2 inch left of the salt scrub in my closet I open and sniff from time to time… there’s still nothing like it LOL!!
Respected Contributor

I cant find the thread where a @Beauty on here was asking about the possibility of Continued Baby Grace  Olive Oil Body Scrub.

I hope this particular @Beauty sees this thread and below:

A255425  A/D
philosophy super-size olive oil body scrub Auto-Delivery
(Auto Del--Also offers Single Ship)

Occasional Visitor

I hope baby Grace is my favorite shower gel needs to bring it back all the time