Contributor

Was Baby Grace ever presented? I missed it & now it is on wait list. Anyone know if they are going to fill wait listed orders?

Honored Contributor

I saw it presented at 1:30 this morning. I am not sure about later today, but yes, it seems to be on waitlist. Mari Lyn said on FB that the plan is to bring some different configurations. Philosophy has a TSV in July, and maybe we will see some more during those shows. BG is not part of the upcoming TSV. 

Honored Contributor

I caught the end of the presentation with Amy this afternoon.  It was on waitlist then.  Not sure if it sold out in that show though.  

Contributor

Baby Grace is now back in stock. Hope all that missed it the first time around are able to order.

Contributor

Hi Ladies, I am new to this scent, can you tell me what it smells like? Thanks.

Super Contributor

From the Sephora website

Baby Grace is a sophisticated, clean scent formulated for women who are young-at-heart. The perfect scent for those who love the way a baby smells.Notes: Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods, Musk.Style: Light. Clean. Slightly Sweet.

Contributor

I have been waiting on this scent for a long time and I was sad to see it sold out before I was able to order some.  Well, I have an auto delivery plan from 2010 still active for the layering trio and I called and asked if baby grace is an option and it is again!!!  So I am getting baby grace at an excellent price!!  Maybe check out the scent options on already established auto delivery plans!!  They did say on the presentation today that if you order the 4 piece set you can edit your next shipment to be baby grace!!  

I am so happy that I will be getting this scent again.  It is so comforting and I desperately need the nurturing scent during this season of my life.