Super Contributor

Re: Baby Grace Set Coming Soon

[ Edited ]

For those asking what baby grace smells like.. It's hard to describe a fragrance but here is a site with a review of baby grace and a couple other philosophy fragrances

http://yourskincaresolutions.com/philosophy-baby-grace-fragrance/

And from Sephora

Baby Grace is a sophisticated, clean scent formulated for women who are young-at-heart. The perfect scent for those who love the way a baby smells.Notes: Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods, Musk.Style: Light. Clean. Slightly Sweet.

Super Contributor

Thanks  @Grnidkjun.  I think I'll enjoy my baby grace purchase.  Its already shipped so any day now.  I'll let everyone know what I think.  One thing that concerns me after reading your link is that I'll be getting  the new version made by coty.  The origional was made by philosophy and is thought to be better.  Well, I dont know the difference so maybe I can still enjoy it.  I was looking to treat myself and thought this would be perfect. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@40nu20

Mine arrived yesterday.

I still have a little bit left in an older pre-coty body wash as well as parfum and edt.

My first impression.. The body wash scent is the same but the original is a tad stronger scented.

However, when I put the lotion on, I didn't notice any difference.

I haven't compared the parfum yet.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Wow!  I really like baby grace.  Couldnt be happier that I  chose it.  I showered with the body wash, then used the lotion and parfum.  This scent is amazing.  Super fresh and clean yet it has this nice warmth about it.  I think its perfect for summer.  Impressed with the quality of these products too.  The body wash lathers up nicely with just a tiny pump.  The body lotion is my favorite.  Left my skin super soft and the scent was amazing.  As far as lasting power, I can smell myself just fine.  Not obnoxious and overpowering...just a nice fresh scent.  I am pleased with my purchase for sure. 

Super Contributor

I ordered the 4pc set on auto delivery.. And was checking my plans tonight and noticed there is no future ship date posted for this item. 

No cancelled notice.. Just nothing as if they changed it to a one time only pack up.

Is anyone  scheduled to get a second shipment on the auto delivery?

Or did they all get quietly canceled?