Occasional Contributor

Baby Grace One Day Only Layering Set- 7/10!

[ Edited ]

Baby Grace lovers! One day only set available today only. You get the shower gel, lotion and scrub for under 80 bucks! Ships on September 22nd. Get them before they are gone!

Valued Contributor

Re: Baby Grace One Day Only Layering Set- 7/10!

I got two last night! I wonder if they are on a second advance order... I think last night it said ships 9/16 when I got mine. It's a great set-- I'm so glad they didn't put a spray fragrance or edp only because I have more than I need from last year when I stocked up on my a-d kits when it looked like baby grace was going the way of the dodo. And I'm thrilled there is a 32 oz lotion! The lotion is my favorite baby grace product, I think, and I recently ran out of the last of what I had. Maybe soon they will bring bg back as an option for the gel and lotion duo!
Honored Contributor

Re: Baby Grace One Day Only Layering Set- 7/10!

[ Edited ]

I like Baby Grace, and bought the while supplies last set. I already had a 4 ounce EDP, but was glad to order another one.  I also have a 16 ounce whipped body creme, along with a 16 ounce spritz, which are my two favorites in this scent.  I am hopeful that this well loved fragrance will become a staple in all the mentioned forms, along with Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Falling In Love, and Unconditional Love. Smiley Happy