Super Contributor
I'm really upset. I went on auto-delivery for the Fresh Cream 3-1 and 16 oz soufflé. My 2nd delivery was schedule at the start of March. Then I got an email that there were problems and they won't be able to ship until May 4th. That's crazy!

Isn't the point of auto-delivery to ensure you WON'T run out of product. Of course I'm out. People make commitments to re-purchase. The least Philosophy can do is ensure they deliver on their end.

I noticed that QVC has the single items for each. They should send those, charge the special price for the duo and charge Philosophy for the loss in profit of selling them as a package.

Sorry, I just had to vent. Anyone else upset about this? It's never happened to me before.
Esteemed Contributor

KweenB wrote:
I'm really upset. I went on auto-delivery for the Fresh Cream 3-1 and 16 oz soufflé. My 2nd delivery was schedule at the start of March. Then I got an email that there were problems and they won't be able to ship until May 4th. That's crazy!

Isn't the point of auto-delivery to ensure you WON'T run out of product. Of course I'm out. People make commitments to re-purchase. The least Philosophy can do is ensure they deliver on their end.

I noticed that QVC has the single items for each. They should send those, charge the special price for the duo and charge Philosophy for the loss in profit of selling them as a package.

Sorry, I just had to vent. Anyone else upset about this? It's never happened to me before.

No.

The point of auto delivery is to lock in the purchase price and payment structure for at least one additional purchase.

Super Contributor
... AND they agreed to ship the items at intervals that you would normally be out.

So to me, they failed on that promise.
Contributor

I had Junior's cheesecakes on auto delivery simply so that I would get the shipment in time for Easter for dessert.  Guess what?  it said it was shipped, was taking too long, and when i checked they said it was out of stock and they would refund my money.  What a joke!  no more food items on A-D....they don't know what the hell they are doing IMHO

Honored Contributor

@KweenB   Yes, you are right.  One of the selling points for Auto-delivery is that you will receive your item at the time interval you select and it will be available and at  the same price when you "lock it in."