Visitor
Is there any info abt the next Philosophy TSV on 4/14? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Before I switched to Clean products I loved the Apricots and Cream products...

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant  That was a favorite of mine, too.

Frequent Contributor
I have a feeling it will be a layering set of fragrance (ie body wash, lotion, fragrance) and I think it will be in the Amazing Grace & the twists like Jasmine, Bergamot, Lavendar etc. I may be wrong, but Heidi had a live stream with her daughter last night, and they kept talking about the amazing Grace twists scents and stressing great Mother’s Day gifts in a good way not pushy! ☺️
Trusted Contributor

Re: April 14 TSV

[ Edited ]

I am thinking it might be a skin care TSV that includes the new serum, Dose of Wisdom. 

@Applecakes 

Edited to add: it could be fragrance TSV as there is a pic on Facebook of AG whipped body creme in original, lavender, jasmine and bergamot choices. Could be part of a 3 piece set as you suggested! ❤

Honored Contributor

The TSV for April 15th is a fragrance set. Mari Lyn posted this on FB. 

I hope they include Falling In Love, and Baby Grace. 

Honored Contributor

I am hoping the new Ltd. Ed scent Summer Grace Glowing Sunset is one of them.  I have the original SG and love it. 

Frequent Contributor
I think the TSV will be a supersize 3 in 1 bath shower gel etc, a supersize whipped body creme and an eau de toilette in choices of Amazing Grace, and the the Amazing Grace twists choice of Lavendar, Bergamot and Jasmine.
Esteemed Contributor

THEY JUST POSTED THE SUMMER GRACE GLOWING SUNSET IN THE EDP AND 32 OZ SHOWER GEL PECKY!