Honored Contributor

Anyone know when the Lemon Custard comes out in the mega Size?

For the past two years I have ordered the mega size (64 ounces) of Lemon Custard. That lasts a year in my shower. The two times/years I purchased it, it was in August. But I have not seen it at all this month or this year in the mega size. 

I did see it in the 64 ounce a couple of weeks ago, but it was with another item; I only want the mega size of the Lemon Custard and nothing else.

Has anyone heard the vendor say she will be presenting it anytime soon? I probably have about one month's worth left from the order in August 2017. Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance!

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone know when the Lemon Custard comes out in the mega Size?

I’m wondering if only the 32oz is available now bc they consider Lemon Custard more a spring/summer scent. $40 is a lot for the 32oz size. I just got 2-32oz. Gingerbread Man for $39 and change. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

Do you know the answer for @World Traveler

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123, @World Traveler, 

Philosophy has a TSV in September. I don't know what it consists of. If you are on facebook Heidi Guest answers all questions, and she can probably tell you. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne and @butterfly123 Thanks! I will check out Facebook.

If memory serves me, the 64 ounce by itself was around $48, which I thought was a great deal. I sometimes see it with the body cream or with an 8 ounce of the Lemon Custard, but I really just want the 64 ounce bottle.

Appreciate your posts. Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler

If you really need some Lemon Custard now, Nordstrom has the 32 ounce size for $28 with a bonus/gift with purchase 6 ounce bottle.

They also have Orange Pineapple Smoothie and Vanilla Coconut in 32 ouncers with the 6 ounce bonus bottle.

Cindy

Edited to add - It is also FREE shipping

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thank you for your post.

I contacted Philosophy on Facebook and I hope to get a response within a day or two as to whether or not they will be bringing it back in the 64-ounce size soon. If not, then I will check out Nordstrom! Heart

Honored Contributor

I received a response from Philosophy about my desire for the mega-size, 64-ounce shower gel in Lemon Custard. It is usually available in August; at least the past two years it has been that way.

I was told that it is, indeed, coming back and to keep an eye out on 9/21, that it might be available then. If not, then "definitely around the holidays."

YAAAYYY!!!!!

Honored Contributor

YAAAY!  The Philosophy person I communicated with was correct. Today, 9/21/18, the mega size (64 ounce) of Lemon Custard (and other scents) is available all by itself. Got it for $48! Think that is an awesome price for something that lasts a full year in my shower. Seems they do that once a year.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

YAAAY!  The Philosophy person I communicated with was correct. Today, 9/21/18, the mega size (64 ounce) of Lemon Custard (and other scents) is available all by itself. Got it for $48! Think that is an awesome price for something that lasts a full year in my shower. Seems they do that once a year.

@World Traveler I just saw it was available, and remembered you wanted it and came to let you know, and saw you had seen it, glad you were able to get it. It is such a nice scent. Enjoy it!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24