Honored Contributor

Re: How is the purity mask different from the great mystery ?

I just got mine a few days ago and love it.  I've been using it every morning and really like the glow it gives me.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: How is the purity mask different from the great mystery ?

[ Edited ]

@joybeam wrote:

What is the difference in the above two products?

It looks like the Purity Mask is a reformulated version of The Great Mystery. They took out the parabens and added some other things. Below I've listed ingredients of each and italicized ingredients shared by both.

The Great Mystery Ingredients:

glycerin, water (aqua), sea salt, polyglyceryl-10- dipalmitate, panthenol, tocopheryl acteate, plankton extract, macrocystic pyrifera extract, algae extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, linalool, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben

Purity Mask Ingredients:

glycerin, aqua/water/eau, polyglyceryl-10 dipalmitate, sea salt, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium trideceth sulfate, parfum/fragrance, linalool, tocopheryl acetate, butylene glycol, panthenol, isopropyl alcohol, geraniol, algae extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, plankton extract, citric acid, fd & c yellow no. 5 (ci 19140).

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody tried the Purity Facial Mask?

It's the first mask I've ever tried that doesn't make my skin feel 2 sizes too small.  I use it about every other day.

Regular Contributor

Re: Anybody tried the Purity Facial Mask?

It's an excellent mask, I highly recommend it. 

Spoiler

Smiley Happy