Trusted Contributor

And our 2018 Philosophy Summer Fragrance is......

Pure Grace Endless Summer

Summer is a state of mind-and a new limited-edition fragrance. Philosophy's Pure Grace Endless Summer Eau de Toilette celebrates the sultriest of seasons with delicate layers of iced lychee, exotic pomelo and warm musk, conjuring calm and a carefree sensibility with a single spritz.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Iced lychee
  • Mid - Pomelo
  • Base - Warm musk

Ulta's website has the EDT, 3n1 and emulsion listed.

Philosophy Pure Grace Endless Summer Eau de Toilette_2

Honored Contributor

Re: And our 2018 Philosophy Summer Fragrance is......

Sounds intriguing.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds nice!  I'll check it out.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I think it is nice that brick and mortar stores are getting first crack at some of the newer offerings. I like to try a sample first and was able to do so with the two new Rose scents at Macys and Ulta.

Honored Contributor

I smelled this at Macy's and didn't care for it. It's very strong and citrusy but not in a good way. It reminded me of a man's cologne.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will have to test this one out but I havent had much luck with any of the newer fragrances. It seems that the newer offerings are leaning more towards heavier,  "perfumey" scents and that isn't what attracted me to Philosophy. I love the clean, fresh fragrances. 

I'm wondering if Summer Grace will make a return this season? It's my go to summer fragrance. I'm assuming that Sunshine Grace is in the vault as I didn't see it offered last season. It was a nice fragrance for those really hot  days of summer. 

Super Contributor

I wish they would bring back falling in love summer! 

Occasional Contributor

I’d like to try it. I’m really hoping Sea of Love comes back this year. I’ve been checking everyday with my fingers crossed. It usually around this time of year it pops up. 

Trusted Contributor

FIL Summer is my daughter's all time fave. I wish they would bring back these old reliable scents instead of the newer one and done summer scents. Glad I stocked up on Summer Grace last year. 

Super Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

FIL Summer is my daughter's all time fave. I wish they would bring back these old reliable scents instead of the newer one and done summer scents. Glad I stocked up on Summer Grace last year. 

I just saw on Mari Lyns Facebook page that they are bring back falling in love summer and some of the other summer fragrances tomorrow evening!