Honored Contributor

Re: And our 2018 Philosophy Summer Fragrance is......

I just checked under new arrivals and Endless Summer. FIL summer, Summer Grace & Sea of Love trio set are available.

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I will have to test this one out but I havent had much luck with any of the newer fragrances. It seems that the newer offerings are leaning more towards heavier,  "perfumey" scents and that isn't what attracted me to Philosophy. I love the clean, fresh fragrances. 

I'm wondering if Summer Grace will make a return this season? It's my go to summer fragrance. I'm assuming that Sunshine Grace is in the vault as I didn't see it offered last season. It was a nice fragrance for those really hot  days of summer. 

Summer Grace is back! In a trio I think. I agree it is the nicest of the summer scents.

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

FIL Summer is my daughter's all time fave. I wish they would bring back these old reliable scents instead of the newer one and done summer scents. Glad I stocked up on Summer Grace last year. 

I also liked FIL Summer although I am not a fan of the original FIL or UL.

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworld, thanks for the heads up. 😊

I picked up up a Summer Grace set for me and and a FIL Summer girl my daughter. SO glad they brought it back. I'm looking forward to trying the whipped body creme in the Summer Grace scent. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug837, thanks for the info. 😊 Do glad to see both AG and FIL Summer scents return. Looks like Sunshine Grace may be in the vault. That one really smelled like summer to me in a Hawaiian Tropic kind of way. I liked wearing it in the really hot days of summer. 

Valued Contributor

It's so hard to choose fragrance online. Which of these fragrances is most closely related to Amazing Grace?

Summer Grace

Endless Summer

Sea of Love

http://www.qvc.com/philosophy-the-scent-of-summer-3-piece-layering-set.product.A307553.html