Super Contributor

Amazing Grace never lets me down

I have lost count of how many times I have been asked what I am wearing when I use Amazing Grace. I was just asked this yesterday by someone working behind a deli counter. Funny thing is, I couldn’t smell it much on myself. I only used the spritz. But apparently the scent traveled across the counter. This happens to me time and time again and is what brings me back to Philosophy. It is just beautiful. I’ve worn it for years and will probably never change. All the Grace’s are lovely but this is the one that has people stopping me.
Respected Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace never lets me down

[ Edited ]

I've worn it for years too.  I use just the bath & shower gel and either the body emulsion or body cream in the winter - most recently the luminous body cream which I prefer. I have received compliments a few times a week since I've been using it.  Plus aside from the great scent it keeps my skin very soft & supple - never dry.   I was in a  shop recently and the clerk/owner remarked how great I smelled.  I had not even taken a shower that day but the day before.  Amazing indeed!

Trusted Contributor

I have had the same experience with Amazing Grace.  Even when I can no longer smell it, I get compliments on how GOOD I smell.  Love the stuff Heart

Honored Contributor

I love the Graces — Amazing, Pure, Baby but my all time fav is Summer Grace. 

Im using up what I have before I buy from the new company.

Honored Contributor

Love it too.  It's the only scent i buy.

Honored Contributor

I like the fact that the scent lasts, unlike the novelty scents.

Esteemed Contributor

Thought this was about..........the song   (Amazing Grace)

Super Contributor

I always hear about how the scents don’t last. And although it seems that way to me too, they obviously do if others can smell them when not even standing real close by. Pretty cool. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I feel the same way about Pure Grace.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I love Pure Grace and Living Grace, and yes, I get lots of compliments.  I love Snow Angel, as well, and some compare that to AG.

Cogito ergo sum