Super Contributor

Amazing Grace Ballet Rose

A new spin on Amazing Grace now available and exclusively at Ulta. 3 n 1 and a EDT. I am not sure that I would like this. Another "floral" and I am not really fond of rose scents. (other than the real thing)

"Amazing Grace Ballet Rose is inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom, and the beautiful femininity of Philosophy's best-selling Amazing Grace fragrance. "

Cindy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazing Grace Ballet Rose

Thank you Cindy for posting this! I like rose scents.

Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Thank you Cindy for posting this! I like rose scents.

@FLYERSGIRL, thank you, I love rose scents too, is it anywhere else than at Ulta, I am not a fan of that store!

Super Contributor

@hooty

I don't think so. It states on the Ulta website that it is "exclusive". Sorry. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@FLYERSGIRL wrote:

"Amazing Grace Ballet Rose is inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom

This poetic language makes me laugh.  As if there is a discernable difference in smell between first bloom and an hour later.

Nonetheless, I will check this out.  I love roses.  Thanks for posting,

-- pro-aging --
Esteemed Contributor

I think I would love this.  Went to my local Ulta today, and they didn't have it.   I might have to order online.  

Trusted Contributor

I will check out my local Ulta this weekend. I hope they have it.

Trusted Contributor

I checked on line and it shows in stock at my ULTA. I will report back when I try it.

Trusted Contributor

I went to my local Ulta and it was not out. A sales associate said it was brand new and in the back. She was very helpful and made a tester for me. I liked it. They had a large size  a .5 spray (small square bottle, pink color) for $18.00 so I bought that.

Here are my thoughts: First it is not like Amazing Grace in any way. I am very partial to rose so that was fine. It is a soft rose EDT in a floral way. No spice or musk that I can detect.

My favorites are Paul Smith Rose (pure rose) and Crabtree and Evelyn Nantucket Briar (lots of spice and rose mix). I also have Chloe de Roses (just ok).

Comparing them all the Ballet Rose is the softest and also fades the fastest. It smells very alcohol at first spray but dries down fast.

It is a nice purse spray and would work well if you want a quick spray in public but don't want anyone to find it too strong as the others might be at first.

If I pick up any other notes in it later I will report in.

This is for Rose lovers...not sure if anyone else would like it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I broke down and ordered from Ulta online, cannot wait to get it, I went all out and bought the whole set, a belated Birthday present to myself since my Birthday was in June, and rose is  the flower for June Birthdays, LOL!