Super Contributor

Re: A458117 Philosophy Special Edition 16oz shower gels

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl I would love that set! I've seen that picture before.  I don't know if I ever saw the actual product. I may have.  It was the cute packaging that first drew me to Philosophy.  I was surprised to just see a gift set here on QVC.  Not that type of packaging but it's an 8 oz Amazing Grace Shower Gel and Lotion set with a zippered pouch.  A471172  $39.99  Maybe some more new gift sets will be coming!

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@Chi-town girl  There are several sets of the 6 oz shower gels.  Two of them are fairly new.  I don't know if they'll have any new sets but they might.  I hope more new things are coming!

@LovePhil  - thank you. I ordered the new holiday kit while free shipping was still in effect. Checking on order status - it has shipped!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I finally received this set and tried a couple. The scents are not as strong as I would have liked, no staying power. Although, they were great on my skin and bubbly heaven in the shower!