Honored Contributor

A398328 philosophy super-size treat yourself shower gel 32-oz duo

Pink Layer Cake

Brown Butter Cookie

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Strawberry Milkshake

Which one are y'all getting?  I got Stawberry Milkshake!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Re: A398328 philosophy super-size treat yourself shower gel 32-oz duo

I bought all 4 scents. I know them from the past . They were around many years ago and now they brought them back. I love each scent. And since I live in Hawaii I got FREE Shipping as well. Usualy we are excluded  most of the Time in HI. 

Respected Contributor

I was going to wait until DH got up and let him pick which one to get for our shower but I caved and bought Strawberry Milkshake.  Maybe when he wakes I will still let him pick one as well. 

Respected Contributor

DH picked Brown Butter Cookie.  That will be a nice scent for fall.  I may save Strawberry Milkshake until next spring as I already have 5, 32 ounce summer scents waiting in the wings.

Honored Contributor

@akdld 

I'm with you on that!  I live in Hawaii, too, so when I can get free shipping I am all over it!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.