Trusted Contributor

A couple of updates 8/2/22

[ Edited ]

On the live feed last Monday (7/25) Heidi mentioned that there will be a new holiday set of 6 16 ounce shower gel bottles that will be offered this month. Two scents are new. Skating in the Snow and Very Merry Holiday. Heidi posted a description of the Skating in the Snow scent today on Facebook. Honestly, these descriptions are too vague for me. She mentioned some floral notes, but also compared it to a "winter" version of Salted Citrus. I guess she will post about the "Merry" scent soon.

The other scents in the 6 piece set are Snow Angel, Under the Mistletoe, Cozy by the Fire and Frosted Snowflakes. 

Also, there may be philosophy BOGO sale on the philosophy website very soon. I saw a note in my Facebook feed that had an advance code of vipbogo. If there is a sale, they will probably send an email. 

Last thing, I was on the philosophy website and noticed that the shower gels price is now $22. Happy that QVC has sales/special values for the gels. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A couple of updates 8/2/22

[ Edited ]

It will be hard to pass up on a Christmas collection. I'd like a complete description of the new scents.

Respected Contributor

Re: A couple of updates 8/2/22

Although I have tried many holiday shower gels...I have only gotten excited about 3. Gingerbread Man, Peppermint Stick and Holiday Cheer...it was a spiced cider ( long gone..wish they'd bring it back).