Respected Contributor

Re: 4/21 TSV Presale Email Out!

@monks wrote:

my coconut is arriving tomorrow.  can't waitSmiley Happy

A review is expected! 😉

Honored Contributor

@hellodali, now I don't feel so silly, lol.  I ordered Coconut Splash at midnight after debating with myself between that and Hula Girl.  Around 3 am, I woke up to go to the bathroom and what did I do?  (Had the tv already on). Put my readers on, got my iPad and ordered Hula Girl.  Lol!

Sometimes I shower 3 times....when I first get up and after I come back from exercising.  Then, maybe a quickie before bed.  So I use quite a bit of shower gel.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  It is good to know I am not the only one who gets up and shops!  I'm glad you got both too.  I know we are going to love our purchases.  Thanks for sharing your story.  I love it!

Trusted Contributor

@monks PLEASE let us know here on this post what you think of the Coconut Splash when you get it!  I ordered it and I am REALLY hoping it is very coconut-ty.  I hope you like it as well - thank you in advance.!

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  is the Vanilla Fig at the store locally so I can smell it?  It sounds really beautiful but I'd hate to have to return something that size cause I hated the smell.

Thanks

I think Vanilla Fig is a QVC exclusive, but I'm not sure. 

Super Contributor

coconut has arrived.  jury is out on the scent.  i smell no coconut..  to me it smells very sweet.  tried the spritz and opened the shower gel. not sure about the spritz.  will give a better review on the shower gel tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @monks !  Sorry to hear about the lack of coconut essence. Smiley Sad   I hope we both enjoy it anyway.  I'll report my experience when I receive my TSV.

Thank you once again!!

Super Contributor

i know scent and smell are personal to the wearer.  for me this is a scent i would not purchase again.  i would exchange and try  hula  but that is on waitlist.  will give it another shot tomorrow.  didn't open the body butter  will try that later.  i would not use the spritz.  hope others that ordered enoy it.  guess all i heard was coconut  and for me thats summer and the beach.  nothing like that.

Respected Contributor

Mine are supposed to be delivered today.  I am going to be extremely disappointed if the coconut is not coconutty!  That is a lot of product not to like. 

I wonder how the spritz would be on my sheets in the summer? 

Respected Contributor

There is alot of negative reviews on the 2 new scents offered in this TSV....I was on WL for Hula Girl but decided to cancel it.  Don't want another return to Q.