Frequent Contributor

Re: 4/21 TSV Presale Email Out!

@Daysdee They said during the presentation that you can switch scents in future shipments. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I think I may be forced to buy this in the Coconut! I have Margarita Senorita on the tub now. Definately a tropically (word?) feel in this house! 

Wonder when it will be nice enough to go outside w/o a winter coat? Snow scheduled for tomorrow...sigh...

Trying to decide between Coconut and Hula Girl..... Here in Ohio, we still have to wear our heavy winter coats even though it's the middle of April. I went to the tanning salon the other day and we were all laughing about everyone in puffy coats that should have been packed away a month ago. It's like the never ending winter here!

Honored Contributor

I want the coconut but I don't want the huge size of the bath gel. I hope they come out with a smaller version.

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn just said that the Coconut Splash and Hula Girl are on Waitlist only! It's only 9:30 here! I'm really glad that I ordered the Coconut Splash last night. I haven't ordered these Philosphy products before. I use the Purity Made Simple and Microdelivery Wash (mine separated!), but I don't use the scented products. The coconut sounds perfect for summer! Probably want to try the Fresh Cream for my next shipment. I wonder if they'll still have the Hula Girl and Coconut Splash for auto-delivery shipments since they keep saying this is the only time you can get those scents. 

Congrats to those who were able to get the new scents!

Trusted Contributor

LOL! Carolyn just said that if you didn't get the two new scents today, you can get order a different one and change to the new scent on an auto-delivery order. I guess she heard me. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I guess I should be glad I didn't wait on the coconut.  My Hula Girl has shipped and Coconut is in process.  My home will be a tropical paradise next week!

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  is the Vanilla Fig at the store locally so I can smell it?  It sounds really beautiful but I'd hate to have to return something that size cause I hated the smell.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@coops wrote:

No amazing grace??  So disappointed

@coops There is a One Day Only with AG - A309254 - philosophy grace & love soft as silk 3-piece layering kit $54.78

Respected Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I guess I should be glad I didn't wait on the coconut.  My Hula Girl has shipped and Coconut is in process.  My home will be a tropical paradise next week!

This was me too. I got the coconut on order on Thursday and jump on Hula on Friday night.  Can't wait. I am a total summer girl.

Deb

Super Contributor

my coconut is arriving tomorrow.  can't waitSmiley Happy