Respected Contributor

Hula.jpg

Includes: 

• 64-fl oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
  • 16-fl oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
  • 16-fl oz glazed body souffle
  • 16-fl oz body spritz

Scent Choices:

• fresh cream is an indulgent blend of creamy vanilla, sweet fresh whipped cream that is loved by all.
  • honey and cream is a subtly sweet blend of golden honey and light, fluffy cream.
  • sweet vanilla fig is an alluring and sophisticated blend of creamy vanilla bean and soft, earthy, ripe fig.
  • coconut splash is a creamy and relaxing blend of fresh coconut water, lotus flower, vanilla orchid, and sandalwood.
  • hula girl is a blend of orange, pineapple, sandalwood, and creamy vanilla musk that invites you to slow down and live like a hula girl.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 4/21 TSV Presale Email Out!

@Alison Wonderland, thanks for posting this.  I have never heard of Hula Girl, but it might be calling my name.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Alison Wonderland, thanks for posting this.  I have never heard of Hula Girl, but it might be calling my name.

I'm a little nervous that the Hula Girl and Coconut Splash might have too much sandalwood and be more on the pefume side than the fresh fruity scents of Orange Pineapple Smoothie and Beach Party, but I'm willing to try and find out. The Sweet Vanilla Fig scent is lovely, but has too much sandalwood and feels more perfumey than their other gourmand scents.

Respected Contributor

80oz of Shower Gel is a definite pass from me!!

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  Thanks for posting. I have such a weakness for Philosophy. The Hula Girl sounds lovely but I am concerned that it is too fragranced for me....think I will stick with Fresh Cream. 

Honored Contributor

I'm tempted by the Vanilla Fig, but I really don't like the large bottles.  Wish it was two different scents in each set in smaller sizes.   I have so many I rotate that those large bottles are just too much and also hard to handle.  (I often do pour them into smaller bottles I have saved.)

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland

do you have an item number and/or link please?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Hula girl sounds divine! It’s so hard to speculate about fragrance. I’m still using my holiday soap gels. Might have to try Hula Girl!

Honored Contributor

I will be ALL OVER Hula Girl.  Thanks for posting!  I haven't yet received the email.  Does it state whether or not the shipping if FREE?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.