Super Contributor

16oz Pumpkin Icing shower gel at Macys and 15% off

Macys has 15% off beauty items right now including Philosophy.  They have the 16oz Pumpkin Icing shower gel.  QVC has the 32 oz Pumpkin Icing but it's on waitlist.  Also Ebates has 10% rebate on Macy purchases.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 16oz Pumpkin Icing shower gel at Macys and 15% off

@LovePhil wrote:

Macys has 15% off beauty items right now including Philosophy.  They have the 16oz Pumpkin Icing shower gel.  QVC has the 32 oz Pumpkin Icing but it's on waitlist.  Also Ebates has 10% rebate on Macy purchases.

@LovePhil, Hello. Smiley Happy I just saw your post. The Pumpkin Icing is a winner for me. I have the 32 ounce duo, but appreciate your 8nformation. I hope Philosophy has some new products Friday. I hope you are well. 

Super Contributor

Re: 16oz Pumpkin Icing shower gel at Macys and 15% off

@Tissyanne  Hi. I haven't tried the Pumpkin Icing myself so I bought the 16 oz one.  I ordered the 32 oz for my daughter because she had it before and loves it.  I really don't "need" any more shower gels but you know how that goes Smiley Wink I'm doing well.  Thank you for asking.  I hope you are too.  I am looking forward to Friday's shows and hoping for some new things too.  Really hoping for a 32 oz Crispy Marshmallow Bars shower gel.