Valued Contributor

bareMinerals - bismuth - all products?

Do any of the bareMineral products NOT contain bismuth oxychloride?

Thanks for any info!

Valued Contributor

Re: bareMinerals - bismuth - all products?

The new pressed Bisque or Multi-Tasking Concealer as it's named doesn't have bismuth. However, it doesn't have Spf 20 like the original. The original can be layered slightly thicker, but this new one still has great coverage. I like it as it doesn't make my face itch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I used Be I switched over to their Matte foundation when it came out since it does not contain bismuth. The bismuth makes my face itch when I get hot & sweaty. It has an SPF 15.

Matte Foundation Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @IMissSuperPoke and @Nightowlz!   The information you provided was very helpful.

Thanks again!

Valued Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Thank you, @IMissSuperPoke and @Nightowlz!   The information you provided was very helpful.

Thanks again!

You're welcome! I forgot about their new Bare Pro Foundation doesn't have bismuth either. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke - that is great to hear about the new Bare Pro!  Thanks again!!

Esteemed Contributor

After all these years ,I suddenly found my nose is  FULL of face powder. I never noticed this before.

I had a tickle inside my nose and uses a q-tip and thats how i found all the foundation.

Now I realise what my Dr must be seeing when I get a check up.I always thought  he had a strange look on his face..lol  now I know why.

Maybe I am using too much or something.In any case I now clean my nose after applying makeup!