Highlighted
Super Contributor

Sadly I just canceled my TSV.   As much as I really wanted it for the new lipstick shade and the veil boost I just couldn't justify getting more BM since I already have sooo much.

I know I made the right decision for my wallet but it sure would have been nice to have.

Maybe next time.  Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

I feel you, Bookbabe. I wanted yesterday's TS over on HSN ,the OPI  Fall nail set,so badly. It was a great bargain but I didn't order. I have so much OPI from the summer kit. It's hard to say no but don't you feel strong for it? I do. And ,as you wrote, maybe next time.😸

Super Contributor

I admit it, I didn't read or look carefully, and thought the product in the compact with last Friday's TSV was the new perfecting veil.   I was stunned when I recieved it and opened the compact to find a dark carmel color product call complexion booster  aka warmth.

No matter how many times Leslie, et al, told me that warmth was universal, could be worn by everyone, it still turned me orange.  There was no amount no matter how small that worked with my skin/chemistry.

So I had to laugh at this, allegedly, "new" product.   I like the serum foundation, the blush, the lip color and the concealer, so the kit is well worth it, even though I will be giving away the complexion booster!

MIchele

Trusted Contributor

I almost passed on this one because I already had 3/4 of a bottle of the foundation...now I'm happy to say.. it's a good thing that I got it.

I really liked everything in this tsv, with the exception of the color of the lip product on me..I love that it has no flavor to it though. I will wear it anyway.

I love the concealer most, the veil boost is a good color on me too. I wear Bare Beige in the foundation, I also put a light cover of Ready foundation over it.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~