Frequent Contributor

Re: bareMinerals Chandelight Glow Holiday A-D

Thank you for re-posting this picture and prompting the discussion! I am very excited about receiving my next xhipment.
Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:
I use a silver sharpie to mark on the lids which ones go together. It really makes it easy for me.

That is a good idea!

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped today. I am hoping to get it on Monday. 

Trusted Contributor

I received mine today and had to immediately open!  Really beautiful corals. I think this is my favorite shipment so far. I can't wait to actually try them on tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Mine came, too! I can't wait to try them out! What to wear with them? lol...

The brush roll is very nice! 

Honored Contributor

This kit is not anything like I thought it would be! The photos look so dark but the shadows are not dark at all. They are actually rather light & natural looking. The liner is pretty nice, too. And the blush is good, too. 

The lipstick is a very nice shade. The best of all three so far. But it won't stay put any better than the others so I probably won't wear it often. Why bother putting a lipcolor on if it is going to jump onto your glass as soon as you take a sip of water or coffee? I keep thinking there is an answer but I haven't found it yet. 

I don't like the brushes much; the full side of the shadow one is too long & soft to be of much use. I prefer my older, thick BE blush brushes over this one. 

Honored Contributor

I decided not to keep this kit. Falling in Love is close to a color I have in the SKINN Flushed Palette & I have similar Browns, too. I have brown liners I like better. The blush & illuminator are nice but not worth the price of the kit.

I like the second kit best. Love how the pink brightens.

Trusted Contributor

I like the brush roll and color make up. The brushes were the only thing I didn't care for. I already have the feather light brush and I can't use double ended brushes (my vision is too poor)

Contributor

Mine came yesterday, but i'm out of town so I won't be able to open it up until next week! I'm pretty excited about the colors in this one though, the April shipment shadow colors were a bit too light and cool for me and I already the blush, liner, and lipstick! I should have canceled that one, but i was wanting the creme highlighter/blush and shadows... if I had known I wasn't going to end up liking the shadows I may have canceled and tried ebay for the creme highlighter. oh well. I ended up giving the duplicates to my sister so at least she enjoyed it! Smiley Happy I hope I like this shipment as much as I think i will!

Super Contributor

I used mine today and feel it is the best one so far. All the colors work for me. I'm not sure where to post this next bit but will try here and hope it doesn't go poof. My DD really liked the bag that came with the second shipment and since I'm not willing to give mine up and the colors were not good for me I'm not ordering another one. If anyone doesn't want the bag and would like to sell it for a reasonable price I would be interested. Here goes nothing.