Honored Contributor

Would love to see more Bareminerals shows!

Not just quick 10 minute shows, but hour long shows with some new products please!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Would love to see more Bareminerals shows!

Me too!  I like Bare Minerals and miss the hay day of regular TSVs and shows  

Occasional Contributor

I'm watching Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel and it seems that she has grabbed a lot of ideas from Bare Escentuals products of the past.  Mineral based formula foundation applicator is similar to a past product that Leslie Blodgett shared on QVC years ago.  It wasn't a foundation like the Belle Beauty, more of a night time treatment that was kind of amazing.  Belle Beauty also seems to have similar items to Laura Geller's line.

Super Contributor

I know, right.  Bare Minerals may not be as popular as it was in the mid 2000's but come on.  I don't even remember when it had it's last hour long show. I sometimes catch Jessica doing a Facebook "show" with items from QVC, that are on special.

Esteemed Contributor

@BEs4me wrote:

I'm watching Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel and it seems that she has grabbed a lot of ideas from Bare Escentuals products of the past.  Mineral based formula foundation applicator is similar to a past product that Leslie Blodgett shared on QVC years ago.  It wasn't a foundation like the Belle Beauty, more of a night time treatment that was kind of amazing.  Belle Beauty also seems to have similar items to Laura Geller's line.

I tried Belle Beauty mineral foundation and returned it. I didn't care for it at all. They're not Bare Minerals. I wish they would have more BM shows. 

Super Contributor

Our wish comes true this week, although I see on the program guide, they have changed the time of the Tuesday show.  This Tuesday the 16th 2 am to 3 am, Friday night 8 pm to 9 pm, and then Sunday the 21st 6 am to 7 am.  It is their 25th anniversary on QVC.

Regular Contributor

I used the original mineral foundation back when they only had the 3 shades, and went back to it several years ago, use it daily.  Yes, I miss all the fun shows they used to have, and all the excitement of each TSV.