Contributor

Will there ever be another BE TSV?

Does anyone know?

Anyone?  

I might have to start visting the outlet store (which is always madness).

Valued Contributor

Re: Will there ever be another BE TSV?

Last year think it was in Aug & Dec? Don't remember there being one before then.

Contributor

I hope you're right. I was thinking they had one in the spring and another one that had the self tanner as well as the fall and holiday TSV's but I may be longing for days long past Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

The spring TSV was usual more expensive than the holiday one, maybe $80-$90. Seems like last years had the serum foundation. 

Super Contributor

Fresh forward was valentine's day last year(think I ordered out of the insideQ so probably presented later) and bareskin breakthrough was in august last year(same thing).  I went back and checked my auto deliveries so there were at least 2 not including the holidays.  Not sure about a self tanner one.  I am thinking there was a one time only or something not a tsv but not sure on that since I don't do self tanners

Frequent Contributor

The last two years there have been TSVs in March, September and November. I sent a message to Jessica Foust and she responded that they will have a TSV in May.

Super Contributor

Might be in the new insideQ then when it comes out

Honored Contributor

There is a sale on the BE side that ends tonight.  30% off their last chance items and free shipping on anything on the site.  I love the free shipping - let's me get just that one  item I've been wanting without any additional cost.

Super Contributor

No tsv in the april insideQ.  Have to wait until may.

Valued Contributor

@Happymom523 wrote:

The last two years there have been TSVs in March, September and November. I sent a message to Jessica Foust and she responded that they will have a TSV in May.

That is correct, we have a bareMinerals Today's Special Value scheduled in May! I can't really say more! Smiley Happy

Brittany