Respected Contributor

What do most of you use as a primer with original BM foundation?

I have been experimenting with several primers but not found anything I am crazy about.

Honored Contributor

Re: What do most of you use as a primer with original BM foundation?

1. The best I've found is SKINN's Orchid Gel either the tinted or regular.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet When I first started using a primer it was bare minerals and I actually still have a few bottles of.  I do really like it, feels great on my face and my makeup goes on nicely over it too.  But it does not have an SPF in it.

I've really become conscious of using a primer with 30 SPF which happens to be Dr Denese primer which is also slightly tinted.  You don't need to use very much of it but I love the fact that it's a high SPF.  It too feels good on my skin and my makeup goes on nicely on top of it too.  So I'm touting Dr Denese primer.  This stuff lasts forever too.

Valued Contributor

I use my BE original primer or sometimes one of several elf primers, but most of the time I use a primer I got this time last year from BE, luminous gold.
Respected Contributor

I use Vagisil anti-chafing gel. It is a great primer and it is under $7 . 

Honored Contributor

I use the Bare Minerals primer. Love it for my face and the primer specifically for the eye area. They both go on silky smooth; feels so, so good! Have been using it for about one year. Tried Urban Decay a couple of times because it came as samples with eye shadows I purchased. That line is good too, but I decided to stay with Bare Minerals' primer.

I'm very much about staying within a line of products and not mixing other lines in, if it can be helped. I figure they are made to work well together when they are produced by the same manufacturerr. I find when I mix with another line, my face doesn't always react  the way I want. I guess something in one line might "fight" an ingredient in another product.

Respected Contributor

I've been using either Spackle or MAC cosmetics has a good primer.  I like both of them.