Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Just received the huge box of lipsticks and glosses from Bare Minerals and the colors are fabulous!  Expensive box set but worth every penny.   Not one bad color in the box.  Great purchase.   

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 do you mind sharing info for the collection? I have several Bare Minerals lip glosses and love them but I have not tried the lipstick yet!

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 do you mind sharing info for the collection? I have several Bare Minerals lip glosses and love them but I have not tried the lipstick yet!

@GAQShopr53  I just received it last night so really haven’t had a chance to use it.  It’s mainly a pink/nude collection.  I did try one of the lipsticks and a gloss.  The glosses are super smooth and they add a nice light color.  I tried one of the lipsticks that looked red, but the color was sort of a muted/stained red which I prefer because I look much better in Mauve and pink colors.   Have to say, I don’t see a bad color in the box.   I’m very pleased with this collection.  I won’t have to buy another lipstick for the rest of my life.   Totally happy with this purchase.