Respected Contributor

To show a model and not tell you what color she's wearing????

Those color charts mean nothing to me and they are not helpful.

Also I think if they at least showed the actual colors in an open container it would help.  I'm getting frustrated trying to decide on a color.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't know how one can pick a makeup color from TV.  When host say a top is aqua - it appears more blue on my set.  Other colors are okay.  For liquid makeup even the drug store artificial light doesn't give you the true color or how it will look on your skin.  (I think....buying off TV is nuts = s/h)

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@makena wrote:

To show a model and not tell you what color she's wearing????

Those color charts mean nothing to me and they are not helpful.

Also I think if they at least showed the actual colors in an open container it would help.  I'm getting frustrated trying to decide on a color.

Totally agree! I've been looking at the screen saying, what color is she wearing! I know Mary had on Wheat and Sarah had on Buttercream. I wear Light in IT Cosmetics CC+ and feel either one would be nice. Just not sure about the bisque regular vs. summer. Ugh! Both are sitting in my cart.

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure of the color either. Guess we can always do a free exchange?

Super Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I'm not sure of the color either. Guess we can always do a free exchange?

Yes! lol I finally decided on Wheat since it seems more neutral. I think the summer bisque would work better as there seems to be a lot of pink in the original. It will be a surprise for sure!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think some of the models are actually wearing only that tinted moisturizer makeup. One before pic shows a lot of blotchy-ness and in the after her skin looked perfect,but I've used that Bare Minerals before and it barely had any coverage. They just have used another, or the Bisque concealer with it all over.