Contributor

Super sized BareMinerals Extra-firm Neck cream

I got a regular sized tub of this Bareminerals Extra-firm neck cream in a Winter Survival Kit from BareEscentuals online offered last year.  I never put on make-up without it and often use it as a nighttime treatment too.  My neck skin is starting to sag, but this reallly helps me.  I have oily skin at 62 and most serums make me breakout. I buy much of my BareMinerals items from my local Military Exchange which saves a few dollars and is tax-free.  Can't get the size and value of this favorite product in a 3.4 fl ounces bigee size there!  Thanks QVC for the 4 easy pays!

A216037

bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Deluxe Extra Firming Neck Cream

Trusted Contributor

Re: Super sized BareMinerals Extra-firm Neck cream

I have been really tempted to try this product....the 4 easy pays may push me over the edge....even though I don't "need" another cream, I want to try it. LOL. I have been using the Prai neck cream from HSN and it works well but it pills terribly on my so I use it only at night. It would be great to find something that plays nice with my skin that I could use during the day and not worry about it pilling.
Regular Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:
I have been really tempted to try this product....the 4 easy pays may push me over the edge....even though I don't "need" another cream, I want to try it. LOL. I have been using the Prai neck cream from HSN and it works well but it pills terribly on my so I use it only at night. It would be great to find something that plays nice with my skin that I could use during the day and not worry about it pilling.

FindingMyJoy-

I have been using the Bare Minerals neck cream since they first brought it to QVC in the 'lab packaging!'  I love it!   It has never pilled.  Also,  it's not greasy or sticky, so I don't get my hair sticking to my neck like with some other brands I tried before it. I really like the consistency of this cream and I highly recommend it! 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Trusted Contributor

Well we are outta luck on this...I liked it as well, good price compared to so many in my higher end line...but it's discontinued [one can still buy it if you find it and it's online, on last call on BM's site] and the new line is up now.

You can also buy it at Be's free standing stores the sales associate said last night and I saw it at CVS [odd] but may try the new one next trip to the big Macy's that looks like a mini Ulta now. *Sigh*.....again they got rid of the old line, I enjoyed the cleanser and that best incorpataing into the line I use.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Valued Contributor

I noticed on the BE website that the Blemish Remedy and Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream I've been using is on the "last chance" page.  Fortunately I stocked up on these the last time I had an Ulta 20% off everything coupon.

*sigh*  Why do companies discontinue items I like?!?  Guess I'll have to look on eBay or Amazon.