Super Contributor

Usually the auto delivery info. if they get it, doesn't show up until they start putting up the early info. emails a couple of days before it's on the air.  It's frustrating sometimes but usually that's how it works.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone received this TSV yet?  I'm curious about the new powder and concealer.  If those are winners, the kit ti mine!!! The old perfecting powder was good, but it was a teeny bit too pale for my taste....

Super Contributor

Mine says it's in process

Trusted Contributor
Mine was in Advance Order for several days then finally switched to In Process. It now says Shipped!! But of course, that means it will still sit in some warehouse for a week before actually getting to UPS lol. I'm really looking forward to getting it!! So I'll be stalking the status most likely daily.
Contributor

Re: September BM TSV@

[ Edited ]

bambi z wrote:

Usually the auto delivery info. if they get it, doesn't show up until they start putting up the early info. emails a couple of days before it's on the air.  It's frustrating sometimes but usually that's how it works.

The AD information is in the Insider.  I received mine today.  I really like everything in the kit.

I ordered it on AD; hopefully, I'll like the colors in the remaining kits.

Trusted Contributor

How exciting!  can you tell us a little bit about the lipstick?  Is is very sheer like a balm?  I look terrible in browns and warm lipshades but it it is super sheer like a gloss I can pull it off. 

I'm also tempted by the concealer.  Lately I've just been wearing a moisturizer and a little concealer (the new BareMinerals one in the pan) or rosehip oil and my serum foundation. 

I'm really having a hard time deciding with this kit because I don't need anything right now, but the price is great and I hate to miss out!

What is the powder like?  Is it a BRONZER or more of a neutral powder color?  It looks brinze almost in the photo.  If it isn't a bronzer and is a nice finishing powder, I think I need to give into my impulse and buy it.  But it the lipstick is opaque brown, and the powder is a bronzer, I should probably pass... decisions decisions!

Super Contributor

I know the auto delivery dates are in the insider.  That's where I ordered mine from.  I was commenting for the person who actually requested color info on the auto delivery which will not be available until closer to when it's on the air, if then.  If you have color information please post it for her because I didn't see that in the insider.

Regular Contributor

Any reviews on this yet? I'm surprised that I can't find much online about the TSV. I know they are shipping (cause mine did) so some people must have theirs by now. I was hoping a video or two would be up on youtube by now.

Trusted Contributor

Can't find a thing!  Not even a review of the product on the product page.  I really need help.  If the concealer, powder and lipstick are keepers, then the kit will be a great kit for me.  I don't need another blush or eyeshadow...I certainly have enough to for six lifetimes - but I like them and these shades look fine for me.  I don't need the brushes or the foundation either.  But I will eventually use the foundation...oh heck, I should probably just order the darn kit!  I'd just like to hear that the lipstick is sheer (I look horrid in brown lipstick, but if it's sheer I could pull it off I suppose) and the powder is a good one.

Trusted Contributor

@Josea922 It looks like Doglover posted a review in the regular beauty forum!  One of my pet peeves about these new forums is that you can't see the sub forum information in the main "beauty" category but I'm glad that I check both!  I'm going to end up with this set, I know it Smiley Wink