Occasional Contributor

Number For Ordering BareMinerals TSV On 05-11-2018

When someone finds out what the number is to early order the BareMinerals TSV, could they please post it.  Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Number For Ordering BareMinerals TSV On 05-11-2018

Since Q discontinued the Insider, they only release TSV info a couple of days early. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for responding to my question.

Super Contributor

The order # is A301065.

New Contributor

I too was excited to see the information for this set, but now disappointed and won’t be ordering. The two new products contain ingredients I will not use!  Alumina, calcium aluminum borosilicate, and barium sulfate - these are not horrible but all are rated for organ toxicity and bio accumulation. Check out the “Skin Deep” data base website at ewg.org.  Miss the days when Bare Minerals products had simple and nontoxic ingredients!

Super Contributor

@bellacullen

Gee thanks for this info, I wouldn’t have known! Which items are those ingredients in?

We are still safe with the original mineral foundation and bisques though right?

What natural chemical free makeup lines do you like and use?

New Contributor

Saw these ingredients in the two new products, the vio-lit glow primer and the gen nude eye primer. Shame, because otherwise they would be interesting to try.  Yes, the original loose minerals products are all okay imo, and I also use the complexion rescue and bare skin serum foundation some of the time.  The new bare pro foundation contains talc, another no-no for me.  I started using bare escentuals in 2004, and was a huge fan until Leslie left and things started really changing.  Won’t touch the new skin care line either.  Instead I am turning to Josie Maran (but not her sunscreen, which has alumina), Boscia, Caudalie, and First Aid Beauty.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the number.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Now, I'm really torn because I've heard the same thing about some of the ingrediants you mentioned.

Super Contributor

I am using bare Minerals currently but I am slowly transitioning away due to the ingredients they now use. I have been pleased with  the Mineral Fusion line. There are several articles on toxic  ingredients being introduced in the bare Minerals line. I really wish they would have stayed clean with all their products. Some of the ingredients being put in makeup and skin care prouducts are concerning.

Floral Pillow