Super Contributor

Re: Number For Ordering BareMinerals TSV On 05-11-2018

@bellacullen

Oh wow that’s dissapointing, why are they adding more chemicals and talc to their line? I use their loose mineral foundation and bisque, started around 2000 too. I hope they don’t touch those! 

I have been using Josie Maran skin care exclusively for about a year now and am just so thrilled with it. 

Whoah and I thought I was safe with my Josie Maran sunscreen? Wonder why she would put that in there? Even though I don’t love it, I find it sticky. Can I ask what sunscreen you use that’s more natural? I just tried the IT spf 50 Foundation to see what all the hype was about and for more protection and it’s ok but it’s sticky too and I know it’s probably full of chemicals too. I am at a loss for sunscreen so thank God for bare minerals loose foundations although it is only a low spf. 

Super Contributor

@RhondaRena

I’ll have to check out those articles, what a shame.

I do like Mineral Fusion as well, I have and love their eyeshadows, pressed foundation and blush/bronzer duo, but no sunscreen in them, although maybe some natural sun protection from the minerals.  I tried their sunscreen though and it was so sticky I couldn’t use it. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner!  I am using bare minerals prep step as sunscreen for my face.  It’s spf 50 and a nice consistency but I think they are discontinuing it.  Sold out here on qvc, so stocking up on what I can find at my local Ulta and Sephora.  Actually found some good natural sunscreens for body at Walmart, mostly  using a brand called Safe Harbor, but also like some by Aveeno and Banana Boat.