Highlighted
Super Contributor

New Gen Nude eyeshadow palettes

I just bought the new Gen nude eyeshadow palettes, and while they are pretty, they sadly irritate my eyes like many other eyeshadows out there that I can’t wear.  Maybe I am allergic to some ingredient in them. The loose eyeshadows don’t bother my eyes, I set them with primer and don’t get much if any fallout. Has anyone had this issue? 

Super Contributor

Re: New Gen Nude eyeshadow palettes

I have problems with Mally eyeshadow. I also have problems with eyeshadows that are considered anti aging like Skinn. I use shadows like Clinque that are supposed to eye tested. I think the antiaging ingredients can irritate. My opthamologist says that many makeups can irritate the eyes. 

Honored Contributor

I have to be careful as I have a metal allergy, so anything with "sparkle" is a no for me.

I went into the boutique last week and they no longer have loose eyeshadow.  They have one small tray with what's left.  I guess they are moving toward Ready shadows and the liquid stuff.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

That’s too bad. I’m a huge fan of the “ready” pressed eyeshadows, was hoping the new gen nudes would be similar. I also have sensitive eyes.
Occasional Contributor

Actually I have allergic reactions to most of the brands now, but Bareminerals Gen Nude isn't one of them.  Most of the others make my eyes itchy and watery.  I've found that Buxom eyeshadows don't irritate my eyes.