Frequent Contributor

Is lost in transit... both shades....wondered what was taking so long.  Just told them to refund....I think I saw that it will be in the next TSV not sure.  Will wait and see.

Contributor

May I suggest that you buy it at sephora. It's $30 without the brush , I believe, and they can color match the shade to your skin with a little gadget they have. The sales girl told me if I did not care for it or the color, I  could exchange. No S & H to deal with. I did not care for the brush that QVC sold with the compact  and like my old BM brush that I used with the Ready foundation. In my opinion, the barepro is nothing special and I will shop for another brand when I need to replenish my foundation. 

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Barepro makeup. I bought mine at Ulta, where I also bought the special brush. QVC's deal for the Barepro and brush (duo) is a great deal....much better than what I paid a Ulta. Yes, I'm sure you can use any brush, but I really like the one specially made for this makeup. Glad I went ahead and got it, too.

Frequent Contributor

I may do that wasn't sure on shade.  Thanks for the info. 

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately the next TSV mid October has the Bareskin serum foundation. It also has a loose blush, Eye Quickie, the new liquid matte lip color, the serum concealer, blooming blush brush, the Bareskin foundation brush, and illumination Veil (pressed). I found the info at blue skies for me please blogspot. 

Super Contributor

I love the Barepro with the brush.  I got the medium from the Q and got the Silk at Ulta which is a little more tan.  The only thing I do not like is no SPF which I like to wear every day. 

At the moment I have so much BE foundations I could probably go 2 years without buying one more item. 

Super Contributor

I have so many  pots of Original (in Fairly LIght, Medium Beige, Golden Tan, and Warm Tan -- I tan naturally, and custom mix my foundation as I do) I'll never have to buy another one for the rest of my life.