Frequent Contributor

Love, California... Future Shipment Pictures/Descriptions

I got my email alerting me that the next shipment in the Love, California TSV will be shipping on 8/23/16. I'm looking for the pictures and descriptions for the future shipments. I love this TSV and am very excited for this AD.

New Contributor

Re: Love, California... Future Shipment Pictures/Descriptions

[ Edited ]

I've been trying to find that information too! Thanks for posting

Respected Contributor

I came here looking for the same info. I wish QVC would fix this and attach it to the original order for the auto delivery customers.

Super Contributor

This is from a post on Mineral Madness:

Second Shipment: August 2016
Complexion Rescue
Complexion Rescue Advanced Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 
blush (I believe color is based on your foundation choice)
Ginger Sugar eyecolor
Smarty Pants Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
Soft Focus Face Brush
Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush

New Contributor

I found this in the Q&A section of the single shipment. I wish there were pics or descriptions of the colors. QVC is a big disappointment with their lack of information on this. I'm skipping the August shipment.

1st shipment: also includes 0.05-oz All-Over Face Color, 0.02-oz Eyecolor in Shoreline, 0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in California Dreamer, Double-Ended Buff & Blend Brush, Smoothing Face Brush

2nd shipment: also includes 0.03-oz blush, 0.02-oz Eyecolor in Ginger Sugar, 0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Smarty Pants, Soft Focus Face Brush, Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush

3rd shipment: also includes 0.03-oz Radiance, 0.02-oz Eyecolor in Soft Focus Pure, 0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Influencer, Kabuki Light Face Brush, Double-Ended Cheek & Eye Brush

Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Brushes imported

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for the information. I'm excited for the shipment. I was afraid I wouldn't love this TSV, but I do!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for this!!

Regular Contributor

Thank you, docgee! I'm looking forward to my next shipment, which shipped today. That Smarty Pants lipgloss looks perfect, just the color I love. I'm not into makeup, but this is the first makeup collection in my life ever truly enjoyed.
Frequent Contributor

Wow, isn't Pure an old, old color that originally came in "soft focus"?  Kind of a nothing color as I recall (which I have and have never used). 

Super Contributor

Yes, your memory is correct, first came out as soft focus pure.