Trusted Contributor

Re: Love, California 2nd Auto Delivery - anyone get theirs yet?

I love the eye shadow!  It is sparkley but I love it.  My blush is Malibu and it looks like a million other blushes that I already own so I haven't opened it.  The lip gloss works for me because I like these pale shade to dab over deeper lipsticks.  The next kit has a radiance instead of a blush.  I ordered the Ginger complexion rescue ans love this medium mineral veil so much.

Trusted Contributor

I actually love the gloss too.  It is not nude like it appears in the tube.  Is is clear gloss with gold shimmer.  Definitely something that I will wear regularly.  Loving this kit!  I light even have to open the blush today to see how Malibu looks on me...despite my 100 other open blushes lol!

Occasional Contributor

@Happymom523 wrote:

I got both the Fair and Medium kits Smiley Happy The Fair came with what appears to be a light pink/peach blush called Big Sur, and the Medium came with a deeper pink shade called Malibu. I love this TSV, but I hate that it comes without the sheet with the "look" drawn on it because that always has the shade descriptions. Between the AD shipments not being available to look at and the shade descriptions not being available, I'm pretty aggravated. These missing pieces detract from the success of an otherwise great TSV.

So there are different blush colors based on foundation shade? Interesting!  Were the eyeshadow and lip gloss the same?  I got the kit with the Malibu blush, the glitter shadow which I hate, and the light gold lip gloss which is too light to wear alone but I'm sure I'll layer it over something.  

Really not thrilled with this recent shipment,  and I really loved that first one. 

Super Contributor

Yes, different face color shades based on foundation group: fair, medium, tan with the same eye and lip for all.

Final shipment will have different radiances (first shipment had dfferent all-over-face colors, second had different blush)

New Contributor

What about the brushes? Do you get the same ones or different ones?

Super Contributor

@DocGee wrote:

What about the brushes? Do you get the same ones or different ones?

@DocGee Different brushes with each kit (all color groups receive the same brushes).

If you keep all three auto delliveries you will end up with

3 CR (your choice made with inital order)

3 MV (coordinates above shade group)

1 face color; 1 radiance; 1 blush (coordinates to above shade group)

6 different brushes - same for all color groups

3 different eyecolors - same for all color groups

3 different lip colors - same for all color groups