Regular Contributor

Leslie will be on QVC Wednesday night

Leslie posted on her Facebook page she will appear on QVC Wednesday August 12 at 7pm EST

Honored Contributor

Re: Leslie will be on QVC Wednesday night

Thank you for mentioning it. I will try to watch. I miss seeing her. 

Valued Contributor

Yea and Jacque G will be the host. It will be a frantic, shrieking, forced enthusiasm kind of show. It certainly won't be a great Bare Escentuals show of yesteryear like it used to be with Leslie there.  

Super Contributor

I got an e-mail about it. It's a new BareSkin product like the foundation but a self tanner called Bare Skin Sheer Sun and looks like it comes with the brush. If it's on easy pay I'm in! 

Honored Contributor

I've learned to get these new releases with the brush at QVC as it is always a better value. I find that the produce works better when you have the brush designed for it.

I am still bitter about paying full price for the READY brush ;l)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

The new item is a serum bronzer.  I thought about picking one up, but I'm waiting to see the presentation first.

Super Contributor

3 easy pays and an event price? Shut up and take my money! I already ordered mine. I am looking forward to the presentation.

I wonder if this could also be mixed with my current serum foundation to make it darker? I bought the lightest of the light serum foundation (my dead of winter color) with the intention of buying a darker color in the summer and mixing them as needed throughout the seasons. Never got around to buying the darker shade so maybe this will work. If not, no big deal, still a great bronzer. 

Valued Contributor

I really want to try this but the Bare Skin foundation didn't work for me.  I have the Bronzing MV and that is nice.

Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Leslie. I did not order anything but I was interested. 

I would love the new green shadow - Willow. The kit had too many things I don't need & it was expensive so I passed.